I Will Design any kind of Book Cover for 5$


This is the best offer you can find on the web, every Order gets a free 3D 


mock up of same design, in addition to quality and less than 24 hours 


delivery time.













Compare My Gig Packages


$5$10$20

Basic

Standard

Premium

DescriptionBasic 2D Flat coverPrint Ready book cover2D&3D Book Covers+Banner+Source file
I will design a professional 2D flat kindle cover (3D MOCK UP BONUS)I will design a professional 2D cover, with Front, Back and spine. (3D MOCK UP BONUS)Get a professional 2D&3D book cover with Back and spine. (EBOOK FORMATTING TEMPLATE BONUS)
Commercial Use



Print-Ready



Back & Side



3D Image



Source File



Revisions
UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Delivery time1 day1 day
Order NowOrder NowOrder Now



ABOUT THIS GIG ON FIVERR
Looking for CREATIVE Book Cover Design for kindle or createspace?

I offer high quality design services for Kindle covers, create space and standard print ready book covers.
I have over ten years experience in the use of Photoshop and corel draw application, i will use my extensive experience and creative flexibility to create an eye catchy book cover for your project.

What you can Get:
  • Kindle covers
  • Create space
  • Print Ready (Front, Back and Spine)
  • 2D Flat covers
  • 3D book Covers
  • Posters
  • Social media banners

Why make me Your choice Artist
  • 24 Hours Customer support
  • Speedy Response to inquiries
  • Fast Delivery
  • Quality Design Service
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% money back Guaranteed
  • Good customer relationship
  • Get Free Bonus for every order

I will give you a satisfactory designs and value for your money.

I beat the competition because i make the difference with excellent service delivery.

VIEW MY RECENT DELIVERY HERE AND GALLERY



Thank You

Comments

Post a Comment

On Demand

The Benefit of Engaging a Professional Book Cover Maker

GET AMAZING PRODUCT LABEL DESIGN